THE FLORIDA ENERGY CODE & LIGHTING
Presented by: Allen M. Weiss, PE, LC, MIES, Certified Education Provider With Sesco Lighting
Please join us as Allen Weiss discusses the current Florida Energy Code pertaining to lighting power consumption and controls for Commercial Buildings.
Download flyer and pass on!
Discussion will include the types of spaces included and exempted from the code. He will review the mandatory interior and exterior lighting power consumption, as well as the mandatory lighting control requirements.
Please contact Nihal Haddad Alwakeel with any questions firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: If you must cancel, please send an email message to email@example.com. No-shows will be billed. Also register through new Chapter website (here) if possible not through link on flyer.
RSVP by 2:00 PM April 15th.
Thanks to our sponsor Sesco Lighting to help make this program possible!
Continuing Education Credits:
Approved for one credit hour of continuing education by the following agencies and professional societies:
- Florida DBPR – Boards of Architecture, Interior Design, Landscape Architecture Electrical Contractors' Licensing, Construction Industry Licensing
- AIA – Nationally
- USGBC – Nationally (approved by GBCI for 1 learning unit for LEED APs with specialty credential and LEED GA)
- ASID, NCIDQ, IIDA, IDC and IDEC – Nationally
- NCQLP – Nationally
- ASLA – Nationally
- National Society of Professional Engineers – (By Reciprocity)
- Florida Board of Professional Engineers (FBPE)
Mr. Weiss is a graduate of Drexel University with a B.S. in Electrical Engineering. He is both an LC and PE by examination and is presently registered in six states.